Emmy has some mad bike coasting skills.
She did actually pedal her regular bike a few days ago, which freaked her out/thrilled her, but she still prefers the coaster bike.
It's just a little $2.00 thrift store special that Caleb removed the pedals from. It works.We have to coast down to the "real road" to get in the "real practicing", and Claire and Jonah are always up for a walk down there. Claire is wearing Emmy's pants. At least she's dressed, right?
There's so much to do down there!
Did I tell you she lost another tooth? Did I blog about that? Jonah pulled it out. It was awesome.
Point a camera at Clairey, and she'll almost always give you a "cheese!"
I love this age.
This hill is the perfect incline for coasting.
Isn't it amazing that kids survive to adulthood? I'm not saying that in this choice film they are defying death or anything, but it always amazes me how frequently they narrowly escape calamity.
Emmy, at this point, after running up and coasting down the hill many times, informed me that she was "Pooped" and heading back to the house. "I just hope I can make it, Mom. I'm SO tired!"
She then proceeded to run full tilt up the driveway, pushing her bike, and when we moseyed into the yard a few minutes later, we found this.
Doesn't she looked seriously pooped?
Is all of my energy somehow transferring to them? Because the less I have, the more they seem to have. If I have to sacrifice something to a worthy cause, I pick this one.

3 comments:
I was just wondering the other day how in the world BOTH of my boys were going to survive life to adulthood. Both individually and given the fact that one might kill the other.
I can't believe how old Emmy looks!
Well I don't think you blogged about that tooth, but that girl called me right up on the phone because she "had a story" to tell me. I'm a lucky great-aunt.
I think I will send T up with her bike on Tues...:) Our driveway is not quite so gradual and our street not quite so calm/safe/wonderful! Call me next time you guys head out and we will come join ya!
Post a Comment