Pregnancy is so weird. It's so weird!
Being the epitome of pregnant for the fourth time has not lessened the weirdness one bit, either. All four have been so different. It's amazing how many times the same thing can be different. Endless, I suspect.
Yesterday morning, for example, I had an amazing breakfast of Organic yogurt with granola and fresh berries, followed up with some toast and homemade strawberry jam, fresh squeezed orange juice, and a grapefruit. Then a bit later I had a bean and cheese burrito, because I was hungry again.
Then, I promptly threw it up. All of it.
Then I walked back into the kitchen and ate two bowls of ice cream.
And after that I felt great!
Last night my right hip wouldn't stay put, so I had to hobble through getting the kids into bed. That was a new one for me. Loosey Goosey Tendons!
The wigglings coming from within are getting stronger, and the kids have finally felt their little sibling saying hello. I need a good nickname for this baby, any suggestions? A cute, non gender type? Not knowing the gender makes it tricky to refer to my baby without calling it "It" and that's just not kosher.
We're all about being kosher around here.
So happy we could have this talk today.
(Don't worry. The mustache lastest a whole 3 minutes. First and last one of his life, I guarantee it.)
2 comments:
Nickname idea: The end of August and "Peaches" will be perfectly ripe AND I predict fuzzy orange hair this time. Please, please, please!
Jayne, you are such a good blogger--and writer! What a darling family you have. Fun to read--
Hope you're feeling good. If you get to Provo, call and come over! 801-368-0189.
Auntie Jen
Post a Comment