We had a little 3-day family shin-dig at the Crystal Hot Springs Campground after the Fourth last weekend, and while some of us were playing in the pools and sitting around the campfire and eating ourselves silly, this group of relatives/biking nuts were... well, biking!
Yes, yes it is. And Caleb's loving it.
His bike is possibly the best birthday gift I've ever given him. Score for me. I like to take credit for his happiness every chance I get.

1 comment:
Oh man...not having a computer for several weeks really threw me a curve ball...as in I haven't posted since April!!! I promise much blogging to come. Oh ya, and I still love all your posts as much as I ever did...thanks for putting that super awful picture of me from the BBQ on...but the ones of the girls are super cute! It was a wonderful party and I hope you don't wait a few years to do it again...maybe one of these days we will have one too!
Post a Comment