Thursday, August 30, 2012

She's here

She's a she, and isn't that great?


I will write more later, but for now I'll just share a few of my favorite photos from my prophotographer sister whom I owe for life.


It was my easiest birthing yet. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and there is nothing I would change.



Now to name her...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

And she's beautiful Jayne!! Good job! I'm amazed at how different she looks then the other 3... wow. Also, could you look any prettier after birth? I really don't think so. :)

Sue said...

She's beautiful, Jayne. Congratulations to your awesome little (maybe it's considered "big" now) family. Can't wait to see more pics. Love you. Aunt Sue

Andrea said...

Love her! I'm so glad all is well, lots of loves!
Aunt Rea

Tami said...

Congratulations Jayne, baby girl and family! You have the cutest family I've ever seen!!! Keep up the good work! Glad all went well!

Love, your favorite piano teacher!!
Tami

Diana said...

It looks like it was a beautiful birth day! I can't wait to meet her (soon)!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you guys! I'm so happy for you! Good luck on the name!