Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Guest Post by Amelia

Hi, friends! I'm hanging out on the lawn today, watching Mommy.
She forgot to wash my face. She also forgot to wipe my boogers. Oh, and are those crumbs in my hair? I still like her.

Mom is doing lots of projects, all day long, every day. You should see our house! The cleanliness thereof resembles the cleanliness of my face. But it will be awesome, soon!

 She is getting things done. She doesn't want to show you until the projects are completely finished, but I told her she was crazy because if she waits for that she may never blog again. I almost have her talked into showing you what she's working on, but you'll just have to wait and see.

 Meanwhile, I'm still hangin' out on the lawn, enjoying the shady trees, watching Mom run back and forth with her brushes and rollers and fabric and boxes and cleaning supplies, and the kids running all around me. I have my toys, my snacks, and I'm incredibly content.

If I could just... Reach... That... Camera!

3 comments:

Tess said...

I'm coming Millie!!! I'll pay attention to you :)

JoAnn said...

Love you, Mills.

gr.nette said...

oh those eyes....