Monday, March 24, 2014

Bundle of boyish joy

I know that I usually begin a post by saying something about this awesome new thing we did or what a perfect day it was or how happy we are or how things have never been this cool before..... but Really?! Life is good!

And this day was absolutely no exception.
Miss Tim's baby decided it was time to breathe air, so out he came. Just like that, pretty much. Tess is such a rock, and makes it look easy (even though it's really really hard, even for her). 


We are all smitten.

Look at this profile! Oh my poor uterus.

Millie is only smitten with him when he's on the other side of FaceTime. She giggles and ooooooh's and kisses the screen. In person, she's not so sure. 

"Hey, what's the problem? I don't bite."

Claire is smitten to the max. She only vaguely remembers holding baby Millie, and she has done a lot of growing up since Millie was born! 

If the little guy didn't have to eat and poop and snuggle his Mommy, Claire would have held him all day.

Millie "didn't care at all" when I was holding the baby. She'd smile at him, but that's it. As soon as my lap emptied, though, she'd climb right in and sit for a while.
So she held him on her lap on my lap.
 She just looked. She didn't push him away, but she didn't want to touch him, either. Better get used to the idea, Millie! Because, I want a baby now!

Just kidding.

I think.

Great job, Tim! You're amazing! And so is he.

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

-Max