Jayne and the gals headed to Salt Lake City to help give dear sister Hanna a shower. She needed it. I guess it takes a whole lot of ladies getting together to get a pregnant lady to shower. While they where off attempting to give Hanna a shower, Jonah and I spend a few estrogen free hours together.
We had cake and ice cream and cookies and candy and watched movies and then went for a hike/fishing.
Jonah requested the camera control.
Yep this is what we look like after a lot of sugar.
We both put on jeans, flannel shirts, muddy hiking boots and I grew a five o' clock shadow in 2 hours just for this occasion.
Below is home. Everyone should have one of these wet things within walking distance to their homes. We drove. We could have walked but why when we have a cool truck to drive?
We did anything and everything we thought that sounded fun. We ran and played and got wet and dirty. We climbed up on things just to jump off. We threw rocks and tried to scare each other.
Jonah had his first opportunity to cast a fly rod. I think I could just sit and watch him cast all day. If you look close, his face says everything about how much he liked it.
I sure love this kid. I read somewhere about a Mother saying her children were her favorite works of art.
Jonah my son, You are my favorite work of art. Thanks for being my boy.





2 comments:
Beautiful.
you made me cry again
Post a Comment