Monday, April 27, 2009

Cousins Cousins Everywhere!

The weekend in Eden was anything but uneventful, even though the rain (and snow) came down hard and we were bundled inside the whole time. 
Take a look at these crowns, for instance. Pure genius, if you ask me. 
And how about this little happy face? He loves me no matter how morning-face my morning-face happens to be. Nothing like the love of a child to raise your self-esteem:)
And then there's the ageless event known as all the cousins in the bathtub at once. Oh wait... where's Jonah... 
Tess! Your horse got out again! Oh... wait. That's her dog. 
Lainey loves this dog. Good thing the horse of a dog loves her back! He is seriously the CUTEST thing! And I KNOW, I'm not even a dog person! This face just melts my heart though. And the fact that I can leave and he doesn't come home with me. That's good too. I LOVE this dog. And I love that he's Tess' dog. 
Oh and I got a haircut too, by the oh-so-talented Tess. Thank you for lowering my frump levels down to "scary" instead of "run for you life" where they have been residing.   
And then tilt your head in a major way and look at this face! Is he not the cutest? So sorry it's crooked. Don't know what to tell you on that one. 
I love you, Luke! We'll see you again soon:)

No comments: