Day One:
I think that this photo sums up the 5 hour drive very nicely. Don't judge me - it was a long drive. He's only 1, for crying out loud, how much did you expect?
Day Two:
The next morning was gorgeous, and warmed up quick. Jonah proceeded to spend most of the day without a shirt, and so did his very conservative Sister.
Emmy discovered a little caterpillar and was so enthralled with it and we all thought that it was SO cute. That was until we opened our eyes to the hundreds of caterpillars that were crawling all through our campsite. They were gross, but much better than spiders, mosquitos, or weevils. Definitely better than weevils.
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Especially the one... oh, wait. I love all of them.
Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun!!! Lucky ducks! -DeAnn
Post a Comment