I guess 3 miles was a little too long for Jonah's little legs to hike, because he passed right out on the lawn when we got back to the trailhead. Just kidding. He didn't really hike. He did pass out on the lawn though. Along with his Mule. A.K.A. Mom.
But he happied up real quick. He's pretty cute like that:)
Later that evening Camille, Kate, and Bill joined us! The following days were GREAT having them there, and if you are real patient (more patient than my runts) I'll post about that soon.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love these ones too. We scrolled down and only saw the unhappy Jonah face but not yet the Emmy face. Then we read the caption and scrolled a little more and were giggling. Hopefully next time we come up we can do a little camping trip. I'm not a "mountain girl" but I could handle an over-nighter.
Post a Comment