Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grandma Gwen's

I wonder how old Dad will be before he stops doing his annual pool entrance show.
Every year since I have memory he has stood at the top of those porch steps, done his little "Here I go!" move, and ran to the pool edge and flipped a Ganer into the pool.
It's tradition!
My only regret in life is that my camera delayed too long and I missed the "Here I go" move.
*sigh* next year.
There he goes!
If you missed it, you'll have to wait until next year to see it! Emmy went off the slide! I give Hanna complete credit for that one. After the big BBQ we were all lounging around digesting, but the girls got right back in. These two crack me up on a regular basis. Emmy is the queen of chill. She's thinking about going off the diving board... but that's a post for another day. Jonah was his usual sweetie self:) As long as he was this close to me.

1 comment:

Momma Monkey said...

Ahhh. memories. The hours upon hours we spent in that pool ;)