Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend at JoJo's, Day Uno

I swear this shot wasn't posed. They all for some reason (that reason probably being the book) ended up on the little couch at once.
Cami made a wickedly awful face, until I reminded her that whatever photo I snapped would probably end up on the World Wide Web. So she gave me this face instead. I'nt she cute? I'm so glad she moved back to Utah. This state just wasn't the same without her.
This is where Caleb sleeps at my Mom's in the summer. It's so nice a cool! And calm and peaceful on the outside.
This is what it looks like on the inside. Not so peaceful. But very cool!
JoJo's wears my kids out. Seriously, they are basket cases by the time we go home. Jonah didn't even make it to his bed before losing consciousness.
The trees out front have a variety of hammock's in them right now. Emmy enjoys all of them. I think she likes Cami too, but I'm not sure. This concludes Day one, and now on to Day two!

No comments: