The kids and I spent the last few days at JoJo's, since our little California cousin is here for the Christmas week and we never get to see him!
I strangely have zero photographic evidence of all the adventures we had in those 3 days. It was one of those times where I have the camera on hand at all times, and never turn it on. I'm weird like that.
But I stole some shots off of Diana's blog:)
Here is a classic example of how insane my Mom is. Who gives babies Paint? This may have something to do with why they love going to her house so much!
We all headed to the photo studio one morning (I think we inherited a bit of JoJo's insanity) and the photographer managed to snag a couple shots of all the kids with no one screaming (that blessed child would be Jonah, who was terrified of the sweet camera gal)

This is the miracle photo. We decided that this tradition is ending with 4 grandkids. There will be at least 6 next year, and we're not that brave.
The next few are the unedited editions, but you get the idea.

This was an attempt to keep Jonah smiling. Is it frighteningly obvious that the Mom's were not planning on being in the photo?! On a side note, would any one ever guess that Diana is not a blood relative? Could she look more like us?

When we got home yesterday afternoon we emptied the van, cleaned the house, wrapped presents, and CRASHED.
This is where Caleb found us when he got home from work. We all fell asleep in Emmy's room mid-cleaning.
Visiting JoJo's is an exhausting experience, but it's worth it in a million ways.
Thank you JoJo, because I'm sure we exhaust you too:)
3 comments:
Pretty much :)
I love those pictures. Grandma's is always a good place to be. I still like going to my mom's and I don't even have kids to take with me.
Wow, you're becoming a tribe, Jo!
Post a Comment