I certainly have been lax about this blog lately - but here I am repenting. My kids will never have beautiful scrap books, but they'll have a blog:)
This morning we made breakfast on the floor. It's really so much easier than trying to stand at the counter between their two chairs. And honestly, it's way easier to sit behind my camera and let them make me breakfast!
They got this mini muffin pan for Christmas, and we've had muffins a dozen times since then. Jonah wants to make muffins for every meal now.
We've been making them from scratch quite a bit, but when I don't have the gumption for that I give them a mix and they go to town! I found a relatively healthy whole grain mix at Smith's, so I only feel mostly lazy when we eat this instead of TOTALLY lazy:)
This was her first attempt at filling the cups by herself, and I was surprised at how well she did! I was expecting to have to mop the floor after, but the floor didn't get that lucky.
Into the oven they went, and the kids watched them get "More bigger and more bigger and more bigger and more bigger and more bigger and more bigger!"
And after all that great fun - they tasted good too! How about that?
Emmy even almost ate one entire mini muffin. Jonah ate six.
2 comments:
I wonder who's going to grow up the BIGGEST?
Good mommies let their kids make messes, but your kids aren't even messy! Love that Jonah ate six. Did you eat the other five? :)
Post a Comment