In anticipation of going skiing tomorrow, Emmy has been scooting around the living room on her skis for an hour or so. Not completely positive where her pants are.
Jonah was feeling quite left out until he found a way to crawl into my boots. Then he was feeling pretty cool!
Is this not cute? I mean, really?
There was no way he could move those boots, but he stood there very happily for a long time. Silly kid:)
5 comments:
Hey! She's got undies... and those are pretty important.
How you haven't eaten that adorably delectable Jonah yet, I have no idea.
haha thats so cute, if he could move around in those boots i would have to crown him super Jonah, ski boots are heavy!
I am so jealous!! Of the skiing that is...I am so glad that Emmy likes T because T LOVES Emmy, she talkes about her all the time!! And yes she LOVES the Nemo and Dory, they have become a permanent part of her since the party!!
I am so jealous!! Of the skiing that is...I am so glad that Emmy likes T because T LOVES Emmy, she talkes about her all the time!! And yes she LOVES the Nemo and Dory, they have become a permanent part of her since the party!!
So cute! I can't wait to get Reese out on the slopes. Maybe in a year..?
Post a Comment