Can I have Emmy come and teach my lesson tomorrow about eternal marriage? Have you taught her anything about that yet? I would love the help. :)
Don't even get me started on the healing power of clay!
Pretty sure it wasn't just the clay mom...
I got a free sample of clay at Real Foods...it was amazing :)
Very good guess Emmy! Other people's faces are the perfect place to wipe dirty hands ;-)Um, a free sample of clay? Mom and JoAnn...do you eat it?
Yes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can I have Emmy come and teach my lesson tomorrow about eternal marriage? Have you taught her anything about that yet? I would love the help. :)
Don't even get me started on the healing power of clay!
Pretty sure it wasn't just the clay mom...
I got a free sample of clay at Real Foods...it was amazing :)
Very good guess Emmy! Other people's faces are the perfect place to wipe dirty hands ;-)
Um, a free sample of clay? Mom and JoAnn...do you eat it?
Yes!
Post a Comment