We experienced another true sign of spring this afternoon: Blue Slide is finally snow-free!
Jonah was more than entertained though - it's the perfect size for him.
We eventually headed back to Dad's shop where the van was parked, so we could go check out a bigger-kid park.
We hit the main street park - and the slide that Emmy was afraid to even look at last year beckoned to her. She didn't hesitate at all.
And she didn't hesitate to climb up and do it again! And again and again and again and again....
And this cutest little 2 1/2 year old critter named Laila decided that Emmy was the coolest thing since ice cream and did everything that Emmy did for the remaining 2 hours that we were there. Emmy loved it.
When Jonah trotted by them on his way to the little slide I overheard her saying "Look! This is my friend, Jonah!"
I wonder how long I can count on her introducing him as such?
4 comments:
This is a good one.
Jonah is my friend. he calls me every day.
He calls you!!! Oh i feel sad now. He never calls me :-( I thought we were friends...
Who wouldn't want to be friends with Jonah?
Post a Comment