Jonah was completely taken with the truck that our drywall was delivered on. But can you blame him? It was huge, noisy, and it had a crane. Cool!!
When was this delivered? A week ago? Maybe two weeks ago? I don't remember.
It has amazed me what has come through this basement window. Every single thing that has entered the basement, has entered through this window - except for the shower. And shower's are huge, so what do you expect?
And here's Emmy being so cute and photogenic and cooperative as she poses with the stacked sheet rock.
You'd think she was tired of me begging to take her picture next to anything interesting we ever see.

But this afternoon when the 'worker guys' finished up the final sanding and texturizing, she was all smiles and joy! (She wasn't the only one)
"This is the KID ROOM!!" she's yelling:)
Now for the doors, trim, closet shelving and baseboards (being delivered Monday) and it's painting time! Then in goes the electrical stuff, the lighting, the carpet, and we're done.
I say "we" as in "they".
In other news, the kids have been more than willing to help me with my nesting. Caleb miraculously found the 'newborn girl' box (which was conveniently at the very bottom of the mountain in the garage) and we had a lovely time going through it (and them trying to wear most of it).
The memories of Baby Emmy and New-Mommy-ness were intense.
I definitely appreciated them making sure that the crib was kid worthy:)
Three-who-is-a-she is definitely getting ready for her debut, and we're getting excited around here! I had gained 5 pounds at my last check up, which puts me right where I've been with the last two! All the anxiety and worry that I had last month is gone, and I'm so glad.
Bring on the labor pains!
4 comments:
Number three is a she!? Congrats, that will be fun. Your little girl's hair is amazing in that crib picture. Curly hair gets me every time. Such cute kids!!!
I can't believe it's almost time. Maybe it's because I'm not around that your pregnancy has seemed to speed by, but I almost can't believe it. I'm so excited!
Call me any time you feel like you want my company down there.
Me too! Keys are in the ignition and ready to head up there! Can you believe how fast this three-is-she went!
Post a Comment