Wednesday, April 07, 2010

We're still celebrating around here!

Life for me (compared to most women) is not busy. It really isn't. And I like it that way.
So when I do actually have things to do, they take a while. Like posting lately - I'm just not as on the ball as I usually am! Weird!
Jonah's birthday continued into Sunday when we went to Caleb's parents for Conference.
My goodness - the gifts!!
This face was when he saw that there was a CAR in the box. Those are his favorite.
And his very own tip-over-proof chair! This gets carried into every room in my house now.
And then the huge black garbage bag that was stuffed with more gifts and balloons came out, and there was much little-boy happiness. A new garden wheelbarrow complete with dirt-loving tools! What more could he want?
The gifts from Z and A I'm going to have to dedicate a whole post to. They're that cool. This was a Dark Chocolate Mint Cake. Have you ever heard of such a thing? It was incredible.
I ate a lot. And so did this one. And so did this one.
Having incredible Grandparents on both sides is something my kids might not appreciate until they're older and realize how rare it is.
I had it too.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

What a gorgeous little man.

Diana said...

Gorgeous photos, too. Who took em?

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us spoil him! And the pics are gorgeous, good job monkey. I love the one of Emmy, such a pretty girl :-)

Amanda said...

I think it's because of the elapsed time between visits that Emmy keeps looking (and getting) older. She's a pretty little girl. And that boy of yours is handsome as can be. Kepsel boys are pretty good lookin' though..

Sorry we missed such a fun day. Hopefully we see you guys soon.