Last weekend, whilst Caleb was adventuring in the Southern areas of the state, the kids and I were adventuring in the North.
I finally got to meet my nephew!
Cami (the oh-so-adorable 19 year old) found it humorous that the babies were both hungry at the same time. Either that or she was jealous. Either that or she's weird.
What ever the reason, she got in on the feeding action with her empty blankie. It's possible that she was having maternal inklings, but we're sticking with the "she's weird" theory.
10 minutes later - whaddiyaknow! They both filled their pants!
I promise we've never tried to be the same. It's just been happening a lot lately.
Hanna (the oh-so-adorable 16 year old) was behind the lens, and voiced her opinion that naked baby photos are totally inappropriate. So we got this:)
Chris came over to check-up us. Both babies weighed 7 pounds! Of course.

I think she likes the post-birth visits the best. That whole get-to-hold-the-baby thing.
We like this lady a whole lot. We would have to do scary things without her! You know, like, go to the hospital...
And on a completely, totally, randomly different note:
8 comments:
Hahaha. That Cami. The only picture I got to get bigger was the peas- and they're beautiful. The babies are beautiful as ever too.
alright Jim, remember the other day when you guys were mocking my baptism picture? check yourself out in picture number four
Love your little lady! She is so beautiful! You are such an amazing gal...I feel lucky to know you, thanks for letting me be your friend and thanks for letting my little T be friends with your wonderful kiddo's!!
Funny Tim - that's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that photo:)
Okay, so tell Hanna that naked baby pics are totally appropriate until potty training is complete. I'm just saying...
Hahaha okay I was practically cracking up the whole post. I just love it all. And man, Cami...she's funny. You and Tess look so good! And so do your bebes!
I love the peas......
ok, so i did take a normal picture of the babies but i took that one just to be funny. Just sayin.
Post a Comment