Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"There were never such devoted Sisters..."

I was extremely blessed in the Sisters department. My Sisters are lovely, weird, and my best friends.
Sisters are something that you don't have any power over having or not. They're not something you can aspire to having. You either do or you don't. No choice.
Thank you Mommy, for having more babies after I was born!
Cami just moved to Italy. I'm serious. I miss her something fierce. Follow her blog with me, it's hilarious!
There are lovely substitutes for those who don't have them though. Emmy and Lainey found each other, for instance, and Sisters-in-Law can turn out to be absolutely wonderful sisters too.
With whom else could you comfortably share a couch while looking like this? Do you think it even crossed our minds that we looked this way? Beauty is everything to us:)
Why do I post photos like this? Because you love it, that's why. And so do they. I think.
Sisters are also very forgiving.
Can I explain to you how glad I am that I birthed sisters? I honestly had this little tiny bit of panic in me that Emmy would never get a sister.
Poor Jonah. Guess now I need to birth Brothers.
Watch out, Claire. Your sister is ridiculously infatuated.

3 comments:

Just Jenne said...

I totally agree, Jayne. Nothing like sissers! I sure love mine--bloods and in-laws too. I'm so lucky! Just wait until you can all get together and take a picture in your black swimsuits when you're in your 40s. Course, you'll probably look just as amazing as you do now. I can't believe you two (you and Tess)--it looks like you were never even prego!!! Your babies are gorgeous!

Camille said...

This almost made me cry, Jayne. I miss all you guys so much! There is definitely nothing in this world like sisters.... Hahahahahaha! I love you guys!

JoAnn said...

Claire is a very lucky little girl. She has a big sister to follow and a big brother to adore.