I found them. My photos. They appeared right where they were supposed to be last week.
I imagine the next few posts are going to be a little bit of everything all mixed into one, since I can't bear to not post all the things that I would have posted had I had the photos!
Did that make sense? Sometimes I just get typing and my fingers and my brain don't always match up.
You've probably noticed.
She spends infinite hours at my house in an attempt to provide sanity. And it works! When she's here I get to do things like... shower.
Yesterday I was shopping for kid's clothes in Park City and she called. And convinced me to buy something for myself - which I certainly wouldn't have done otherwise.
Do you see why I love this lady?
An then there's these two. Caleb's Dad was helping him in the basement, and I went down with the camera and said "Pretend I'm not here! Act Natural!" and immediately, both fingers went there. Scary, that's what that is.
Is my sweet little boy going to end up like this? What hope does he have when he worships these two?
Good thing they have so many redeeming qualities:)
Oh and then this. I don't remember what day this was, my days all kinda slush together in a mushy pile of happiness lately.
Is my sweet little boy going to end up like this? What hope does he have when he worships these two?
It snowed, and Emmy was thrilled, and wanted to dig out her snow suit and go sledding and couldn't wait to get a Christmas tree!
I had to give her the bad news.
She unburied all of the bikes, shovels and pails in the yard. And she did make a whole concourse of snow angels on the lawn! Where's my photo of that?
The next morning there was glorious mud everywhere. As I snapped this photo I realized that by not stopping them I was creating a lot of extra work for myself.
But what else do I have to do?
1 comment:
I'd rather wash mud than try to entertain indoors any day.
Post a Comment