My photos are lost and I don't know where to find them. All of the photos that I've uploaded the last 5 days refuse to appear through blogger, even though they are on my computer.
*sigh*
Oh to be computer savvy!
Meanwhile...
We had 4 separate groups of visitors at our house yesterday. Is that a record? Yeah! By a long shot!
We LOVE visitors. Who doesn't? It was fabulous.
Did I sit on the couch and blissfully converse with the adult human beings and feel the sanity slowly creeping back into my frazzled brain? Yeah!
Was my house a disaster? Yeah!
Had I obviously not bathed? Yeah!
Were my kids only mostly dressed? Yeah!
Was my hair fluffy instead of curly? Yeah!
Oh, were those the breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes on the counter? Yeah!
Did any one care? Probably not.
Regardless, today I'm cleaning my house. And myself. And putting clothing on my kids.
Feel free to unexpectedly drop in any time. We may or may not be clothed/bathed, but we will be happy to see you.
And eventually I will find my lost photos and thrill you once more.
4 comments:
I'm coming to Lindon the next two weeks, I may just have to come and stop by... :)
If I could stop by EVERYday, i would. Love you guys! When are you coming to visit me again?
We love visitors too!!! And as long as you still love me with my dirty dishes I will still love you with yours!!! Fluffy hair and all!!
Post a Comment