Monday, August 30, 2010

Clutterectomy 2010


My home's annual clutterectomy came to the grand finale last saturday, with the Kepsel family Yard Sale.

It was epic.

If that's possible for a yard sale to be epic.

Tess and kids and my Mom joined in too. Have you ever seen Garage Sale Tailgater's before?
Now you have.

Emmy did some shopping while she was there, and scored this lovely "Princess Fan" from Aunt Kate.
And I scored an awesome leather purse. I know. ME. A leather purse. It's crazy I tell you. Kate will make me stylish yet.

The babies amused themselves for quite some time in the back of Tess's 4Runner.
You have to admit, these two have some cuteness goin' on.

And Lainey... uhhh..... well. That's just Lainey for you.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I want to see those babies soon! I bet they're getting more and more fun all the time and I'm missing it :(

Congrats on the clutterectomy. It takes a lot of work and maturity to realize that you don't need ALL the stuff you've accumulated. Especially if you want to make room for MORE stuff. I can't wait to move again because I know we'll cut our piles of stuff in half.

Holbrook's said...

it really was epic...and I totally scored...for my sister. She is already excited about the stuff I am bringing her!!

Nellie said...

The rumor was true. You do have an amazing blog!!