So hot. I've only seen pictures, but I agree. If I meet any cute boys worthy of her, I'll pass on the news...(Claire's cute, too)
She looks a bit worried :-) I love how tight it is on her cute belly.And thanks for the advertising Jayne.And thanks Diana!
That is so awesome! Very cool!
Nice!!!
I just happened upon this post and it made me giggle. if you have a new munchkin next year can you repost them in the shirt? ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So hot. I've only seen pictures, but I agree. If I meet any cute boys worthy of her, I'll pass on the news...
(Claire's cute, too)
She looks a bit worried :-) I love how tight it is on her cute belly.
And thanks for the advertising Jayne.
And thanks Diana!
That is so awesome! Very cool!
Nice!!!
I just happened upon this post and it made me giggle. if you have a new munchkin next year can you repost them in the shirt? ;-)
Post a Comment