Caleb is in school, this you know. Caleb takes pictures, this you also know. This semester Caleb was in a photography class. Isn't this story exciting?
For a portion of the final test they had to create a 5 photo story board. 5 photos that tell a story, beginning to end, printed at 8X10 and matted in black.
I can't tell you the agonizing that went into this. But it paid off in the end.
As the class turned in their story boards, the teacher hung them all on the wall so the class could see them all and so he could critique them.
I'm just going give you a teaser photo here, this is the first in the series:
Then, when the professor got to Caleb's, he said they were the best of all his classes this semester!
Caleb posted all of them on his blog last night, so you can just click your way over there to see the rest. See his photo over there on the right? Yeah, that one. The one of him risking his life on a rock just for kicks.
Caleb was in shock, it was the first time he'd been praised like that by a professional. I didn't take offense.
"I know you like my photos, Jayne, but this was different!"
It's true. It is different. And he's so embarrassed that I put this one here, cute boy.
3 comments:
We always knew you were good!
Someone find me a spoon...
HAHAHA Cami! I'm so proud to call you my sister
Post a Comment