What else could you call four people on one bike conglomerate?
Remember how I used to be cool? We've discussed this, remember? In all of the ages closely surrounding 17ish? The ski shop wherein I worked was a bike shop in the summer, and bike we did. Lots and lots.My ski friends were also my biking friends.
See that one girl in that photo? That's me. See how we're on top of a really high mountain in Moab? We got there on our bikes. Thank you very much.
I did have girlfriends too. Promise.
I am not cool now like I was cool then. I am a whole new kind of cool, my friends.
Emmy's pink blingy ring is her cool.
We're so super cool.
Really the only way this could possibly be any cooler is if I were on a tandem bike with Caleb with all the minions trailing behind.
Definitely in the market for a tandem. If you know of one.
And please, while we're talking about how cool I am, could we bring the attention to the fact that we are going downhill and that is why we're actually going.


2 comments:
So, did you have to ride back? I'm so glad you're cool, Jayne!
Wow, cool.........
Post a Comment