7:15am this morning, this is where we were. I wasn't about to take any photos with my muddy fingers, so I assigned the photography to Emmy.
Every one of these photos is straight out of the camera, and you'll believe me in a minute.
Liz is bulldozing a few flower beds down at her new house, so I took some bulbs off her hands. Aren't I nice? I'm just the best neighbor. Always there for her when ever she has something fantastic to give away.This is me defying the laws of bulbs which state that bulbs must be planted in the fall. If they all die, we'll know why there are laws about bulbs.
And over to your left we have Jonah, who wanted to eat his scrambled eggs outside.
Will they live? Please bless they do. They have broken up the snap dragon monopoly just beautifully.
And over to your right we have the half-deflated pool which still works just fine. Hasn't slowed down the play one bit:)
Hmmm... something wrong with your toast, Jonah dearest?
This is Emmy's nest which she made on the porch. It's still a little nippy in the mornings here, but it's nice and toasty by 10:00.
And how do you like our toy pile? You know those really nice outdoor chest things where people store all of their outdoorsie stuff? Pretend there's one of those over this pile.
They followed me to the backyard where I stuck in a few more Irises and Jonah worked on his bum-to-feet trick.
How long will his toes be chubby? Forever? Can I kiss them 1000 more times before they're gone?
The classic Emmy self portrait. She takes one every time I give her the camera.
Parting note: remember my sob story about my broken camera? How I had tried everything, but it was just dead? Lost? Gone forever?
Caleb fixed it. It works flawlessly now.
The batteries were dead.
Good bye forever,
Jayne

2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Gotta check those batteries a bit better next time, Hun
Love this post...love that Emmy takes pictures better than I do. And I love that she and T have the same Jammies.
Post a Comment