I'm really not trying to be morbid here, but I can totally relate with this guy:
I have a sinus infection. In the summer. Who gets a cold in the summer? I have been receiving countless texts from my JoJo describing all of the natural remedies I should be doing, and I've done most of them, and I think I'm getting better.
*Insert positive attitude*
But I still feel AWFUL. That was me complaining. Forgive.
Despite feeling awful, we took the kids to see the new Pooh movie yesterday.
It was so fantastic! Tess, Katie, Karla and I all went (and some kids too), and we were laughing so hard so many times. The cleverness was impressive.
Oh, and uh, the kids liked it too:)
I am going to suggest this movie to every person I know who has a bit of wit and joy in their heart, because it was really really good. I don't buy many movies (like... uhmmm... ever) but I think I'll buy this one.
Unfortunately, and obviously, going to the movies didn't do much to help my head. It may have made it worse. My family went churching without me this morning, and good friends are filling in for my duties there. *sigh of guilt and gratitude* I'm not really sure I can sit up much longer and I think I'm going to go lay down in the direction of a hot bath, so we're gonna cut this post short.
The jist of this post is this:
- If you haven't seen the new Pooh, go do it (but not today, because, you know, Sabbath)
- If you get a head cold, Call 1-800-JoJo




2 comments:
I am oh so sorry! I hope you didn't get it from me...though you maybe did. Please feel free to whine all you want, sinus infections are miserable!! Please let me know if I can help!!
I'm sorry you are still sick! And that you have to deal with Cami being there too...Blah. ;-)
LOVED WTP. So funny.
Go to sleep now!
Post a Comment