Wait, what? Are there people in the water?
Excuse me, could we zoom in a little bit please?
Notice that the other folks on the beach in their swim suits are not in the water.
Luckily, the half wits retained enough smarts to rent wet suits the next day.
I know, we're so uber fabulous. Feel free to check us out.
This was Much better.
Seriously, wet suits made all the difference. We were out there for an hour rather than 5 minutes.
It took some work to talk Caleb into doing this with me, but as soon as I said "It's like sledding on melted snow!" he was in.
It really is too, once you get the hang of it. Caleb's a super quick learner, so we had a blast!
Jonah came to watch, but was easily distracted by the sandy pathways.
Wimp.
Ok fine, he did eventually get in.
But even if he hadn't, we'd still like him. My kids sure do.
Emmy last week: "Mom, I'm really good at loving Levi."
I'm not sure what these two were doing, but Jonah was loving it. I could hear him laughing from where we were out in the waves - and it's loud out there!
Then Emmy needed a turn, because if we can do it she's going to try it.
Thanks for indulging me, babe. I'm so glad I married someone crazier than me, he keeps me young.
2 comments:
You deleted another one!
You two really were crazy ;-)
I love the ocean...in Hawaii!!! It was sooo cold in Oregon! Plus I'm just not as cool as you two. i mean look at that model shot. You two = cool.
And Jonah was trying to tackle Papa, it was really cute.
Post a Comment