There are many times during the course of my day that I have to stop whatever work it is that I'm doing, and laugh.
The time of life that I am in right now, it's so funny.Seriously, little kids? Their idea of logic is out of control. The things that amuse them are everyday and simple. Having three under one roof is a sure recipe for laughter.
This critter has a sense of humor that not many people understand. His fight between sweetness and manliness is an interesting thing to observe. It will be a good day when he realizes that he can be both at the same time.
I know he can, because his Dad is the epitome of sweet-manly.
Do you know anyone who can fall asleep in a position like this? Trust a little kid to pull off something like this.
Things just don't get them down.
It's hard to get depressed by the gray skies and biting winds of winter when you have three tiny people who can't contain their joy at the sight of the snow.
How can you be upset by night time wakings or wet undies when they give you faces like this?
The fleeting moments like this one, that make all the hard moments worth it.
Jonah and Lainey were playing in the Powerwheels Jeep a few days ago, and Emmy was instructing them on how to actually make it go.
Emmy: Push on the gas pedal!
Lainey: No, we're just pretending to go.
Emmy: Well how about you really go, and then pretend you're stopping?
See? The logic is hilarious. Who says things like that? Who even thinks things like that?
Little kids.
It's not just parents, either. Any one can love a kid, and receive love in return. Kids love so easily, and they have so much to share.
And Emmy, you better enjoy the moments of being cute with dirt and food on your face, because that's not going to fly so well when you're 30.


3 comments:
I like borrowing that happiness from your family :)
I envy your time of life...sigh
And thank you for sharing it with me! I love your munchkins more than I can say. My cup runneth over.
I think that when I look back on my life, this will be the happiest days. And they keep getting better! I love your kidlets- they keep me in stitches too.
Post a Comment