The Facts of 8
Did you know that there are 8 pawns on a chess board? Really...go count...now...
you're back?.....
In Astrology, Scorpio is the 8th Astrological sign of the zodiac.
Spiders have 8 legs. True.
There are 8 vegetables in V8 juice. Nasty, right?
There are 8 furlongs in a mile. I googled it, so it has to be true.
8 Years ago today I married the perfect girl for me. (This is a Husband post)
Now, I think Jayne hopes that I am sitting here typing my thoughts and memories of that day 8 years ago.
The problem is, I am a guy. Enough said.
I will say is that she is the love of my life. She is everything to me and more.
I hunted and searched through our thousands of pictures to kind of give tribute to this beautiful lady.
I love that she is not camera shy.
I love that she is an artist. I never get tired of watching her do art. Or watching her, for that matter.
I love that 5 years ago she gave me this:
I love that 3 years ago she gave me this:
And then a year ago this:
Jayne, I love you. The forever kind.
Thank you for going camping with me.
Thank you for being the mother of our children.
Thank you for being my wife. Every moment of everyday.
Sorry if you didn't want this last picture on here, but I really like it.
Happy Anniversary, love





5 comments:
Beautiful post brother! Happy Anniversary you two! :-)
Super great, Caleb! You're wonderful, in spite of all I've heard about you.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Well aren't you just cute?
Thank you,dear. Love you the forever kind too.
*snif*
You guys are my favorite. XO
Awww, fer special! Happy anniversary, you two!
Post a Comment