Here are the promised Jayne-smile-making photos.
I believe I've mentioned that this winter has been slightly more than strange, but this beats all.
See that up there? See those tiny little shoots poking their noses up through the sun warmed soil? In February?
Those are tulips.
Yes, my nose was that close to them, and yes - the dirt smells good.
Please don't die when it snows on you.
And these are snap dragons, which I don't think are quite as hardy as tulips. I'm slightly more worried about them. Because guess what it looks like outside my window today?
Hello, welcome to Utah!
We love you. Luckily Caleb found the kid's snow shovel yesterday so they could shovel the walkway this morning. Because, you know, someone's gotta do it.

2 comments:
Snapdragons are actually very hardy - no guarantees though!
You know that tiny elevation change between our houses?? It is significant when it comes to snow...our house was not nearly so impressive.
Post a Comment