Thursday, April 12, 2012

Girlies

A springtime storm was blustering in yesterday morning, so we had to get in our outside-play early in the day. 
 When I say "blustering in" I mean it - there was a good wind blowing. The temperatures hadn't dropped yet, and the rain hadn't yet begun to fall. The clouds over the mountains were promising, though.

Claire doesn't seem to mind the wind much.

In fact, Claire doesn't seem to mind many things at all. She is the most laid-back of my three.

 One mighty gust blew her clean over on the grass, but she clambered up and kept playing.

 She'll be two years old in a few weeks. Two! That's like - a real kid! She wants to be exactly like Emmy, but she's not. She's completely her own little person, worship Emmy as she might.

Speaking of the adored one, she paused in her weeding to take a break, and to flash me a toothless grin. Loosing teeth did wonders for Emmy's willingness to behave in front of the camera. As long as you consider this behaving.

 As soon as Claire realized that the camera had switched to Emmy, she scooted over to get her fair share of the attention.

If Claire turns out to be anything remotely like Emmy (which she probably will) I will consider myself pretty lucky. I like my little women.

Fluffy hair and all.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love that fluffy hair!