Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 Pictures from me because Jayne does not post anymore.

 Did anyone else notice that Jayne's posts are growing more rare? You would think she's growing a baby or something. hmmmph.

Well here is the last week. Bike riding: Thanks Jayne.

 Fishing. Thanks Zack. (Zack probably caught this fish and let me hold it so I could look cool with a fish longer than 3 inches.)

Canyoneering. Thanks Levi. That was a long 15 mile day. Lots of sand. In places where it doesn't belong.


 Last a drive into the hills: Thanks Jonah. Only, we eventually were stopped by unmelted snow. We did get to help some nice folks in a Jeep get unstuck though. Sissy's.
We are all beat, but happy its somewhat warm. 
Did I ever mention that I love that Jonah kid? If you've never met him you should, he's great. 

2 comments:

karla said...

What a full and lovely life you have Caleb Joseph. Celebrating 30 years on this earth on May 30...lucky, happy man. Your mamma loves you.

JoAnn said...

I love that Jonah Man too! And you - thanks for filling in for the Prego.