Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Fancy Nancy to the Max!

As previously mentioned, Emmy and I had a little partay to attend last week, and let me tell you; we know how to party. 
See? Proof, right there.

What? It was a Fancy Nancy party! Which meant that we had to don every single piece of plastic jewelry that the dress up box held, as well as every hair clip/bow/band/flower we could find.

We have this crazy local library, and it comes complete with a crazy children's librarian whom we adore, and they put on crazy events like this just for the fun of it. That's our lady being fancy in the back there, with all the rest of the little fancies.

We even found a friend there! Hi, L!

Each girl got to have the stage to herself to be "introduced", and Emmy performed her curtsies and twirls perfectly:) She didn't get it from me.

Although I did paint her nails! And when I finished, most of the polish was even on her nails! How about that.

We had mini etiquette lessons, and practiced them with our delicate lunch items.

See? Check out that pointed pinky finger! Oh yeah, we were posh.

Thank you, Emmy, for bearing with your chubby Mom and for teaching her a thing or two about being BLING!

5 comments:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

That looks so fun! What an awesome library!

Tami said...

Jayne, how darling you and your Emmy are!! I've loved checking out your blog every now and then. You've got a beautiful family! Can't wait to see your new little one!

Sue said...

Emmy, You are looking so grown up!! I hardly recognized you. Can you come visit me?

Jayne, Pleasssse...chubby! That's not a word I would EVER use to describe you. You little tummy and you look adorable.

Love ya.

Holbrook's said...

Hmmm...one of these days I will got on top of this "mom" thing and maybe jump on board these super cool events we have in town...and if you figure out how to blog from the iPad let me know...our computer is currently non existent.

JoAnn said...

I've been so wanting to see these pics, Jayne. Thanks! You were both adorable.