Monday, June 11, 2012

Stop it already.

There have been moments in my Motherhood when it's been obvious to me that my kids were getting older. 
Now, my kids are still very little. I'm not packing their bags and booking our second honeymoon yet, I'm just saying that even little kids get bigger. 
Milestones! That's what I'm talking about! Milestones!

Like when Claire learned to pull on her pants all by herself.

Like when Jonah yelled from the bathroom "I can reach the TAP!"

Like when Emmy lost her first tooth. 

And when she learned to ride a two wheeler!
Caleb had to teach her. My girth and I couldn't keep up!

 Jonah's quite determined to keep up, as always, and we may be seeing some two wheeling from him later this summer.

 She's been riding around on our grass for a week or two, because we don't have anything smooth to ride on at our house. A few practice runs around my Mom's driveway, then a trip down to the church parking lot to seal the deal. It's official now!

 Speaking of determined to keep up. Although Claire prefers to push her "honey train" rather than ride on it. Whatever floats your boat, my dear!
Oh, and who knows about the name she gave her bike. That's just what she calls it!

 We also tried a little frisbee, with bike helmets for safety of course.
:)

 Then Claire put our safety measures to naught by riding the honey train down the hill.

Many times. Very fast.

So, like I was saying, my kids are getting bigger.
But not too big.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I like their bigger-ness!

Unknown said...

So much fun!