Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Kepsel Family Night

Sometimes, on Monday nights when we're having Family Night, things get a little carried away. A little off-subject, you might say. The big bouncy balls had something to do with the lesson... I'm pretty sure. 

I'm also pretty sure that Emmy started this.
We were due for new family pictures any way, right? Minus Caleb? I so wish he was in these photos too.

But he was happily behind the lens, and soon started saying things like "Ok, now work it!"
Which, apparently, my kids know how to do. Yes, Claire is wearing Jonah's Spider Man pajamas. Don't be alarmed.
I think Emmy's is twins. At least.

And then, the inevitable belly bouncing began.
No one was injured in the making of these photos.

The bellies bouncing and rolling around on the grass I chose to opt out of, partly because I would have pulled something and squished something, and partly because one second after this I was running for the potty.

It's a pregnancy thing.

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

I love how even your bump looks as though it is made from a beach ball...you are the most adorable prego girl ever!!

Sue said...

LOL...Love it!