As I previously mentioned, things got pretty crafty around here this year. I want to show you what Katie made first, cuz they're ridiculously awesome.
Tess taught her how to crochet after dinner on Thanksgiving Day, and I don't think Katie has stopped crocheting since.

Amelia got an Elephant hat, to go along with her little Ellie!

The Classic Sock Monkey.
Caleb checked on the sleeping girls a few nights ago, and Emmy was sleeping with her hat on. I think she likes it.

Here we have Piglet. Claire wears this hat for the majority of her waking hours.

And an R2-D2. Complete with Superman shirt, because we like to mix it up around here.
I tried to choose a favorite, but I can't. I adore them all!

The kids AND the hats!!
2 comments:
First of all I hope Katie reads these comments because those hats are incredible. I can crochet, but obviously I need some Tess/Katie help cause my stuff doesn't look that good.
Second, Millie's look has changed so much! Those cheeks! Did any of your others have those cheeks?!?! She's scrumptious and I'm sad we didn't see you.
Okay adorable hats! And I LOVE Jonah's shirt!
Post a Comment