Get it? Two thirds followed Christ! She had to explain her drawing to me. I'm slow.
Monday, February 24, 2014
Emmy's Primary Talk
Emmy gave a talk in Primary today, and wanted to share it with the rest of her family. She even illustrated it. Here it is!
Before we came to earth we lived in Heaven with our Heavenly parents and Jesus Christ. We were only spirits, and we wanted to have bodies, so Heavenly Father told Jesus to create this earth for us.
Heavenly Father let us choose which plan to follow because he wanted us to be able to make our own choices. All of us here chose to follow Jesus!
Get it? Two thirds followed Christ! She had to explain her drawing to me. I'm slow.
Now we are on earth, and Heavenly Father still wants us to make our own choices. He has given us the scriptures, prophets, teachers, and parents to help us. But it is still our job to choose the right.
This Saturday I am getting baptized. I am choosing to become a part of Jesus's family and his church. I am choosing to follow him. After I am baptized I will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to be my friend. He will help me choose the right, and when I listen to him he will make me feel good inside.
I'd like to bear my testimony. I know this church is true! I know getting baptized is the right choice, and the best choice. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Get it? Two thirds followed Christ! She had to explain her drawing to me. I'm slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is too cute! That two thirds thing is super smart, i don't think i knew what two thirds was at her age :) Great job Emmy!
I just love everything about this!!
Can I download those pictures for my primary lesson!?
Post a Comment