We were getting a lot accomplished yesterday morning! So many things! School work and laundry and mopping and dishes and reading and..... you get it. Then I had to go grab something from outside.... and that ended the accomplishments of yesterday. It was gorgeous, and when springtime calls we must go.
The brown grass is beginning to sprout greenness. The breeze is no longer biting, the sky is no longer gray. That makes for much happy.
Claire is still unconvinced that she can leave the house without a hat.
Jonah almost took me out.
Emmy took Mildred to check out the castle. Millie hadn't been there before, and she needed to be introduced! Can you see it way over there? Claire is headed in the right direction.
Our property ends by that gray rock on the left of the photo, but this field is owned by a man in California who doesn't plan on using it and he loves kids to play on it. So we do. Much.
I actually hadn't been to the castle in a while, either, so I tagged along. They wanted to show me the latest improvements.
This room has hardwood floors! How fancy!
Princess Mildred was feeling quite sophisticated.
This is the kitchen oven. I'm impressed. Are you impressed?
"These are our pets that we keep under this rock."
Whilst playing in the castle, some cousins arrived.
That was one thing that could make this already awesome day even more awesome.
We appreciate any young boys who choose to spend time here. Especially these ones!
Much pirate play ensued.
A few hours later...
Some Grandparents arrived! Which made this awesomer day even better! We were nearing perfection at this point!
Ditches bring people together.
It was pretty warm by this time, but not hot by any means. Not even close. As in the kids were freezing when they got out. But who can resist a sunny stream?
Nearing perfection, did I say? Well. A few hours later...
Daddy came home.
Perfect day accomplished.
Who said we weren't accomplishing things?





3 comments:
You could clarify that the stream is warmish! Beautiful day!
I love that you call her Mildred
Perfection at its bestest!!
Post a Comment