Caleb here.
Do you look over there and think, "Well, here we are?"
Me either. ( Haha! What?! )
So this was one of those camping trips over there. ( Yes, true, dear. Then what? )
We caught fish. ( "we" being Caleb )
Played in streams. The same one that we caught fish from. That one. ( That one right here over there )
We also went sledding out here. ( Because who doesn't love sledding in June? )
Spiderman came from over there. ( He was in the neighborhood, so why not? )
Emmy showed up over here as well. ( Hi Emmy! )
Our family loves the snow. In June we don't usually have any, so we went out there, to find snow in here, and played out side inside it. ( Yeah, what he said )
With the exception of our Claire. She stayed in there because it was a bit chilly out here. ( Plus she was sleepy )
Millie, on the other hand, loved every minute of it. Every second of it. Except maybe that one moment when she didn't. ( She got over it )
Back to camping. We found a great place by a lake. We set up camp by a tree. We built a fire. See dog run. Go dog go. The cow says Moo. (That one is for you Camille) ( Uh... you lost me on that one. Camille? )
We were joined by the ever lovely family of Charles and Tess Abbott family. ( We like them! Lots! )
The picture above describes camp so well. Tess, with child. Charles doing stuff, Jayne cooking stuff. Myself nowhere to be seen, and children everywhere. Thanks Abbott's for coming. We enjoy you. ( Hmmm.... that does sum us up pretty well)
Jayne is crazy. Crazy I tell you. Believe me, I know. You may think you know, but you don't. At all. Quit trying. In the end you'll fail anyway. Then you have to buy a shirt that says "I failed and Caleb knows it, I should have listened to him and quit while I had a chance. Now I have to live with my failure. How sad." The truth is, that is sad and that you do know it. Good riddance. Go to bed. Nope, don't, the toilet just overflowed. Is the refrigerator running? Better go catch it. (By the way, Jayne is a good crazy, crazy about life, perfectly fun crazy.) (Not the bad crazy that you thought I was thinking) (Wow you're harsh) ( Love you too, babe )
We made it down and Aunt Katie was there to document our glorious finish. Now you know what happens to our family out here. Camping and sledding and stuff. Fun stuff. Jayne will come edit this in a moment so the grammar and what not are correct. In the meantime watch the video below. ( Uh, nope! Didn't edit a thing. That's pure Caleb for you )
I made this super sick edit just for you.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)







3 comments:
You guys really had a lot of fun out there over here. Great vid too!
That was a pretty sick dope gnar edit. Nicely done. Also I'm not quite sure about the cow mooing, but I'm guessing it was a fat joke. Toward one of my sisters. Not Jayne. Or maybe you were quoting the talking fox song. In any case, whatever you decided to throw in for me was well received and positively delightful. Cows are a wonderful way to be mentioned. If you think about, there is nothing racist about being a cow. They are both black and why. Or maybe there is EVERYTHING racist about being a cow. I'm not sure. In fact I've never been so unsure of anything in my life. Maybe I should run a poll. Run a poll? How would you do that literally? I just got many images in my mind, none of which involved cows, so I guess my mind has run a muck and it's time to go to sleep. That funky song will be in my dreams. All my dreams.
Amen.
I love everything about this and now would like to go camping at Currant Creek...but I here there is a large gaggle of Hippies up that way...I guess we will try for next year.
Post a Comment