Monday, June 09, 2014

The Big Day (part 2)

We were ready! 

We were all sorts of dolled up.

Sweet Grandparents had been adorned, as had parents, friends, and siblings.


Let's find a professional and get some photos, shall we?


The wedding kids. 


The only thing that could possibly make these photos better would be if they included the other ring bearer, but our cousin wasn't able to make it. We missed you, Leland! Life isn't always as perfect as we make it look in pictures. But it's certainly still awesome.


Aren't they lovely?


We are all so so happy to welcome this lovely lady to our family.

Check these guys out! 

See those two on the right side? They're mine.


Yeah, these two. It's amazing what a suit does to a man, isn't it? 


Also this photo, just because.


Also this one, because it's too great to pass up. 

Alright, enough of that gorgeousness! We have business to take care of!

Right this way, please.

Are you ready, Lauren? 

Have you ever seen such a bouquet? I die.


The guests assembled, the party took deep breaths. Lots and lots of deep breaths.

Grandma Jackie is the cutest, so they chose the very best looking Groomsman to escort her in. 
Very appropriate.

 Then the best looking already-married-couple made an appearance.

 Okay, bridesmaids! You're gorgeous! Work that aisle!

 The flower girls were in awe. Lots of awe.

Ok, miniature man; it's your turn.
There he goes! I die again. He is the cutest.

Swoon.

I am 100% biased, but it doesn't get cuter than this.

"Awesome job, buddy." (or something like that, I didn't hear)

Ok, lovely miniature ladies; it's your turn.
 Claire wasn't hesitant, but she was a little nervous.

Until they could start spreading the petals.

Then she was way into it.

Nicely done, ladies!

I think she would have done it again, given the chance! And again and again.

Ok Lauren, I think we're ready for you!

There she is.


 The ceremony was beautiful. Everything was beautiful!

 They had asked Katie to do a reading of their favorite poem during the ceremony, which she performed flawlessly. She even almost lost it at one point, which totally added. Everyone had a little (or large) tear in their eye. Nicely done, Kate!

Oh, is that lipstick I just left on you?! He he!

YAY!!

Levi thanked Claire for her job perfectly done.


Jefferson, the best man, was SO awesome with Jonah. They were both totally stoked about the awesome job that he did, bearing those rings. 

And one smoochy pic, just for kicks. 


What? Don't give me that face! I've known you for half of my life, I can blog a picture of you smooching your bride!

Congrats, big brother.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

what is it about weddings? I'm all choked up!

Holbrook's said...

GORGEOUS!!! Don't you just love places that are so green?? Especially when they are filled with such awesome people?!!